Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wow!! My First Blog!

Hello Everyone! Not sure who will read this, but I was told a while back to start a blog or a diary about my experiences at Notre Dame High School in Red Deer Alberta as the new Youth Ministry Coordinator.

So-here's my plan-each day..maybe every other day, I will have put up a story of a student or an experience I had that was significant, maybe funny, maybe sad, but super duper epic.

This position that has been created at the school is completely new, and I know there are a tonne of teachers that probably see me and wonder..why is she here? She sits and talks to kids all day. What is her purpose? Well, I am here to tell you my purpose, and with the God's help, he is making a difference in the lives of many young people! I am truely blessed to have met such wonderful students, and staff, and I want to be able to share this with all of you!! May God Bless you!, and I hope and pray that these messages will inspire you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment